Study of Luke 18:15-17
In yesterday’s passage, Jesus told the people that those who cause others to sin would be better off drowned due to the consequences. In this passage in Luke 18, we find Jesus telling the disciples not to reject or push away the children because the Kingdom belongs to people who are them.
- Why were the people bringing their babies to Jesus? Why did they want Him to touch them?
- Why do the disciples try to push the children away from God?
- What does it mean to ‘accept the Kingdom of God as a child’?
- In what way/s are children examples of how we should be? What traits is Jesus suggesting we lack?
- What is the lesson in this passage for us today?